Our design team is growing. Massive Media is looking for an experienced Designer who’s passionate about advancing their career in brand identity and UI. This includes (but isn’t limited to) creating brand identities that live out both in digital and physical environments.
As a Designer at Massive, you’ll be responsible for delivering mock-ups/key page designs for web projects. You’ll liaise with various members of the team, including content specialists, copywriters and the Creative Director to extract the key information needed to design bullet-proof and user-friendly experiences. You’ll also collaborate closely with the development team to ensure the designs can be executed accurately.
What you will do
- Apply design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire web design and product lifecycle from start to finish.
- Collaborate with, and support with the design of websites and products you’re proud of.
- Design interfaces and websites for screens of all sizes, with a focus on accessibility and brand consistency.
- Identify and clearly communicate opportunities for an improved user experience throughout the project.
- Collaborate with, and support with the creation of design documentation, ranging from annotated wireframes through to scalable design systems and component libraries.
- Participate in design team reviews, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Work in sync with our creative and development teams on a daily basis.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to share knowledge and ensure alignment between design best practices and each client’s goals.
The Absolute must-haves/non negotiables.
- 5+ years of product or web design experience at an agency or consultancy.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths, both in UX and visual design skills.
- UX expertise and a proven history of implementing design thinking throughout multiple projects, for multiple clients.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to provide rationale for design decisions, both internally and to clients during meetings and presentations.
- Motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your craft.
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candor.
$60K–$75K, depending on experience.
How to apply
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
Massive is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and attitude.
No phone calls or walk-ins.